Introduction to my Babblings

Every once in a while I have my coffee in the morning and miss the discussions that I used to have with friends over morning coffee. So, I thought I may bring my side of the conversation here anyway. I am going to call it Coffee Bean Babblings and it will be a regular feature whenever I have something on my mind to babble about.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Summer Moves

First I must appologize this morning right up front for my long absence from writing anything this summer.

For those who didn't know we moved since my last post, and moved again and then one last time. It was a busy, crazy insane summer that led us full circle right back home to Michigan, literally a few miles from where we had lived for 20 years. I think it was one of those things where we make our plans and then God laughs and says "Yeah, right, they'll learn." Yes, I picture God as sarcastic as I am but we'll leave that for another day.

Part of the reason that I haven't written till now has been stress, and being overwhelmed by the moving and settling in, the new "old" job and my new "old" school. I was trying to do it all and quite frankly wasn't getting anything done very well and wasn't getting any sleep at all.

I wised up took some time off work and just worked one day a week for the last month decided that if no one else in the house cared about the dang boxes I would try not to let it bother me so much and caught up on my homework, reading and my sleep. Now I finally think I'm ready to get back into a schedule of chatting with you on a regular basis.

I know my original plan for this blog was to chat here with you about current issues in the news and it still is. I will be getting back to that but I didn't want everyone to think that I had just gotten lazy or stopped caring.

So, welcome back! I'm glad you are here and I hope you'll stop by again, I'm going to try to schedule my writing here on Monday and Friday mornings. Have a great day.

Please leave me a note let me know you dropped in and what you did this summer. Did you move? Have a life changing event? Or wished something, anything would have happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment